Vacationing while saving money – with the Hochschwarzwald Card is this possible!
No matter if summer or winter – you use more than 100 leisure activities in the surrounding area for free all year and save up to 400 Euro per person …
The best thing is that you do not have to do anything at all, because the Hochschwarzwald Card is free with every booking of the chalet on the Birkenhain. Please note that the Hochschwarzwald Card and related offers are third-party services. So they are not provided by the chalet itself.
Your savings advantages with the Hochschwarzwald Card:
Upon arrival you will receive your Hochschwarzwald Card from us and can start right away. Numerous attractions and experiences are available free of charge daily – in summer and in winter. Please note that the Hochschwarzwald Card is not transferable and is only valid for the duration of your stay at Chalet am Birkenhain.
- Badeparadies Schwarzwald: Bathing, experiences and wellness in Titisee – ideal for young and old.
- Radon Revital Bad Menzenschwand: A relaxing place for wellness lovers.
- Fundorena: Indoor adventure park for the whole family.
- Hasenhorn-Coaster: Thrill on the fastest summer toboggan run in Germany.
- Spass-Park Hochschwarzwald: The family adventure world at the Schluchsee – Segway, Loopyball and more.
- Bogensportzentrum Eisenbach: Archery course for all weather conditions, including one in 3D.
- Hochschwarzwald E-Carsharing: Explore the Black Forest by car but without exhaust fumes.
- Faller Konfitüren: Culinary delights await you at this factory tour.
- Märklin World & Modellbahnzentrum: Perfect for all model fans.
- Tatzmania Löffingen: Great wildlife park with 27 species on 46 hectares.
- Marktscheune: Regional market with farmers’ café, for sustainable food and drink.
- Rothaus Erlebniswelt: Explore the Baden state brewery Rothaus.
The most popular activities
- Feldbergbahn: Enjoy the view from the highest peak in the Black Forest.
- E-Bike rental: Bicycling relaxed while experiencing the beautiful landscape..
- Aqua Fun Schluchsee: When the sun is shining, there is nothing better than going for a swim.
- Stand up Paddling/Sit on Tops/Kanu at the following providers: rafftaff.de, action-forest-sup.de, strandbad-windgfaellweiher.de
- Kletterwald Feldberg: Climb to new heights.
- Playing golf: Swing the racket in front of a dream backdrop.
- Ride a pony: The perfect entry for beginners.
- Rothaus Express: Hereby you experience sights from a different perspective.
- Adventure golf: The most exciting way to play mini golf.
The most popular activities
The Black Forest is a real insider tip for skiers and cross-country skiers. Otherwise, many winter attractions await you.
- Liftverbund Feldberg: With the card you get the ski pass for 38 lifts for free.
- Lifts in the Black Forest: Thanks to webcams and snow reports you always know the current weather conditions.
- Cross-country skiing:Borrow the basic equipment for free.
- Rodelbus Saig: With the bus’s up, with the sled down again.
- Belchen-Seilbahn: So you can storm the summit without skis.